Legacy Medical Centers would like to remind our patients, friends and family that we are OPEN and READY to help anyone with acute musculoskeletal pain and/or injury.
Our team of experienced doctors is currently accepting walk-in appointments to help alleviate the volume on local hospitals and urgent care facilities.
Walk-In appointments are available between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. at all three locations.
We are also seeing patients at other times; those appointments would need to be scheduled at your preferred location:
- McCandless: 9000 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 – (412) 367-2165
- McMurray: 3540 Washington Road, McMurray, PA 15317 – (724) 941-0707
- Irwin: 12116 Route 30, Irwin, PA 15642 – (724) 382-5626
We continue to go above and beyond with our precautions and COVID-19 protocols to keep our patients and staff healthy.
If you are unable to come to the office in person, please call and inquire about a Telehealth appointment as an alternative. Telehealth services are 1-on-1 consultations on a secure virtual platform.
Using Telehealth, our team consults with patients and
- Treats new or existing injuries remotely
- Offers safe and effective home exercises
- Manages Return to walk/run programs while decreasing risk of injury
We miss you – and we want you as healthy as possible, even if we can’t meet in person!
We accept all major insurance plans including Medicare/Medicaid and Tri-Care