If you are dealing with an injury, or have recently had surgery, physical therapy is critical to recovery and a return to “normal”.
Dr. Devin is a Direct Access Provider, which means he can develop your physical therapy treatment plan without the referral from your doctor. He designs individualized 1:1 care plans for each of his patients, maximizing the benefits of physical therapy and making certain you receive the best possible care.
What kind of conditions may require Physical Therapy?
Most people are familiar with post-surgical rehabilitation (after knee or hip surgery for instance) or a sports-specific rehabilitation (after a shoulder injury or ankle sprain, possibly).
But our Physical Therapists also
- Conduct Athletic Injury Prevention Screening (Screening before the season to decrease risk for injury)
- Manage Concussion Recovery – properly caring for symptoms after a concussion is important and can be life-altering
- Educate Patients on Falls and Balance – critical for patients who want to remain active and independent as they age
- Treat Vestibular or Balance issues related to inner ear problems
- Care for Spinal and Joint Issues including
- Back or Neck Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain/Stiffness
- Hip Pain/Stiffness
Dr. Devin works closely with the chiropractic team to create the treatment plan that is right for you. If you feel physical therapy might improve your quality of life, contact the Irwin office (724-382-5626) for an appointment.
Please be assured that the entire Legacy staff is focused on creating a safe environment for our patients. We meet all the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Pennsylvania Department of Health. If you have special circumstances that you would like to discuss, please reach out. We encourage you not to opt out of physical therapy because of the COVID-19 crisis.